Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Should I call management office and take legal actions?

Here is the story: I(male) live with 2 other male roommates. One of my male roomates brings his gf over. His gf stays here all the time. I mean she sleeps here, takes shower here, cooks, uses washing machine that we have inside our apt., usesrestroom, charges her ipad, phone and laptop here. Now she has also brought her belongings here like schoolbag, books, clothe, shoes and notebooks.

At this point do you think I should do? If she loves to stay here, then she must sign the contract and be on the contract and pay the rent and utilities.
I mean it costs to use electricity and all the facility, you can only imagine the resources that she is using. Please tell me the legal actions I should take.
Added (1). It's been happening since last 2 months. First she used to come only during weekends, then gradually she started coming in more and more days, and now she is here 24/7 and also has brought her stuff.
Looks like first my roommate was checking whether I take objections or not, when she comes in on weekends, then as I didn;t say anything HE brought her in more often, and again I didn;t take objections, so now he has brought her in 24/7.since last 3 weeks she's been here 24/7.
>>> Should I call management office and take legal actions?