Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What is motracking.com?

I was surfing the web on my phone which is an htc inspire(android) and then I got this pop up/dialogue box saying "http://motracking.com. Congratulations: You have been chosen… (I thought it said something about a free ipad or something. Others had something about free tickets so it may have been that) Press OK to continue … "

All I could click was ok so I did. I hadn't thought to restart phone or turn off the internet app. I just assumed it was going to take me to a different site so I clicked back really quick. I ran a scan on my phone and nothing was found. Pop up blocker was on and my phone is set to not download apps from sites. I also cleared my cache.

I was trying to figure out what it was and there is like nothing I can find from search engines other than what to do instead of click ok.

So does anyone have any idea what motracking.com is and the pop up does? It has me a bit worried.
>>> What is motracking.com?