Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Having some family trouble.any advice?

It started last Sunday, my sister told my parents I had used her ipad without permission, which I did. I also used Snapchat, which I had been told not to use. I understand that I disrespected my parents and sister, I just think their punishment is a little severe.My 14th birthday is tomorrow, and I was told that I cannot ask to go to the pool or have my best friend over… which is all I really want… However, my mom is taking me on an expensive shopping day, and buying me a cake for when my family comes over. Why is she doing all of this for me, but won't let me have my best friend over for one night? She is doin all of this nice stuff, but won't just let me have my friend over? My mom loves her.so its not like she thinks that she's trouble.It's like she just doesnt want me to have what I really want. Any advice? Thank you:)

См. статью: Having some family trouble.any advice?