Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ipad mini vs laptop help!

Hello! I am a 16 yearold girl and I never had a computer or laptop before. I need one for school and also entertainment (youtube etc.) I like the ipad mini but it seems small..the laptop is around the same price and bigger but I am not hzge fan of windows. I have an iPhone 5 so I'm scared I'll get bored with it easy because I already know everything about apple products. Any opinions?

Ipad pros:
-I love apple
-It's cute and you can take it places easier
-There are many nice and cheap cases

Cons
-Small
-Easy to get bored of
-A bit pricy
-No apps for writing essays

Laptop pros
-bigger
-same price but bigger
-programs for school
-I can put in dvd's and cd's

Cons
-Not a big fan of windows
-No nice cases (just bags)
-heavy

См. статью: Ipad mini vs laptop help!