Monday, July 14, 2014

Grounds for a divorce?

My husband is disabled military (AIT 60% ) , and we got married in April of this year. I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant, and can't work due to complications. My husband is paying all of his bills in his name ( house, lights, phone etc.) And refusing to pay any of my bills. ( childsupport, car insurance that is now lapsed, some other small bills ) Now, while he is not helping me out at all he is saving money, and has about 2000 in savings. He is screwing me over, and my hands are tied. Is this grounds for neglect of some sort? Oh and yeah he didn't tell me he was saving I happened to figure out the pass word for his account and saw the amount in checking and savings. He also hides all of his password from me for his phone laptop and ipad. This is a messy and jacked up situation. I also have my twin girls full time in the midst of all this.

Read more: Grounds for a divorce?