Monday, July 14, 2014

I just need advice on my life and opinions?

Well I'm going to 9 grd and idk I kind of feel bad about myself. I have quite a few friends but only and handful of their numbers. I haven't hung out with anyone this summer. I just kind of feel down cause you know it's summer and everyone is hanging out, partying, roaming the mall, and you know the fun stuff you enjoy with friends. But my mom ties me down saying I'm not allowed to do that stuff that I'm to young. I mean I understand but it just sucks you know. I've only had a few experience hanging out with friends by myself and I can't say my mom was aware but I felt so giddy I almost cried cause I never get to experience that really. I don want to lose my mothers trust and she is not one to argue with so I'm just waiting for my older years in highschool when I get the freedom I yearn for. I don't have a phone only a iPad so I keep contact with people at a minimal. I should try to be more social and outgoing but I was new this year at my school so I decided to be nice and shy for most of the part. I don't have a phone but a iPad that helps me keep in touch at a minimal. Most of my friends haven't asked for my number so im to shy to just ask them. I am moving again in the middle of 9th grd which will be awkward for me but I want to be brave and outgoing at my next school. And tell people who are rude to go f*** themselves. I guess I need a ice on hiw to gain the confidence nit to care. Thanks for your time if you read this. Sorry it's long.

Read more: I just need advice on my life and opinions?