Monday, July 14, 2014

Need the name of the game?

I played a game about 3 years ago In my ipad 1 and now I can't remember the name of it. It was a tower defense game which I think was based in another planet or a destroyed earth. Because I remember every level there was a path and it looked like a stranded dry place. The game requires you o place wired machinery to defend different types of alien creatures that come. The game had really good graphics and it didn't look kiddish. Like there was blood and all. There were 100 of levels I think and I remember being stuck in the last level which had aliens coming from the sky as well. They weren't the normal aliens as far as I remember they were some kinda advanced creatures. Someone please help me finding the game

Read more: Need the name of the game?