Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How to boost my wifi strength on my iPad?

Is there any way to help my iPad pick up wifi better? My problem is the IT guy at work is a real prick.My office is the only one in the whole building that does not have Internet access. I am the plant engineer and I use a couple cad/cam programs and photoshop every day. There are two routers near my office the problem is there is a metal wall between me and them. I can walk out in the plant and go online but not in my office. Every now and then I can get on in my office but not as much as I need. I have to look things up online from time to time and the only way I can right now is to use my iPhone. Both the plant manager and office manager told him to fix the problem but he does what he wants to do regardless of what he is told, like I said a real prick.Is there a way I can somehow boost the signal in my office so I can use my ipad2 and save my cell phone bill?
>>> How to boost my wifi strength on my iPad?