Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Why is netflix having issues with their search bar and library?

I just got Netflix outside of the US, and there's several problems that I'm experiencing. I've tried looking in the FAQ of Netflix, and the help part. Because I'm outside the US, I can't really call customer service, which is the only way I can directly contact them.
Here are my problems: 1. The search bar is kind of screwed up. Whenever I search something like the walking dead, it'll give me a huge ton of results that have nothing to do with the walking dead, just movies that have the words walking, or dead in it. Can someone help me out, where I can fix this?
The netflix I use on my computer has a different library than the one on my ipad. The netflix I have on my computer has more series such as the walking dead, while the ipad doesn't have it.
I just found another error, I just looked through all of the tv series in netflix, and the walking dead isn't there. Why is that???
Thank's a lot, I appreciate your time.
>>> Why is netflix having issues with their search bar and library?