Friday, September 28, 2012

Are First Generation iPads Slow?

I have been looking into getting an iPad and the best deal, when all things are considered, seems to be a first gen model. However, one thing that gives me pause is that they only have 256mb of ram. That does seem low.

But then again, i was talking to one of my friends today and he said a few months ago he sold his first generation iPad and got an iPad 3, and besides the amazing display, he didn't really notice much of a difference between the two. Someone else I was talking to said he has known a lot of people with first gen iPads and no one ever complained that it was too slow.

If I got a first gen iPad, would I really notice that it doesn't have very much ram or is it really not that big of a deal?
>>> Are First Generation iPads Slow?