Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Husband stressed out and ignoring me?

I've been married for 10 years now. Problem started just when we migrated to Australia a few years ago. Just recently the company where my husband worked had ceased operation and my husband was not paid a few months salary. I guessed he's very stressed out. Things became worse three days ago when I accidentally dropped my iPad but it was not broken. Hubby saw what happened and began to scold me, calling me stupid, etc… he even used vulgar words on me. And after that he just stopped talking to me and completely ignoring me. I don't know what I have done wrong to make him do this to me. I am a kind of person who is quiet, and I am not the type who likes to argue over things.So I need some advice. What should I do? Thank you.
>>> Husband stressed out and ignoring me?