Sunday, September 30, 2012

I really want a guinea pig?

I really want a guinea pig. I've been researching since this March. I've looked at videos, tutorials about guinea pigs took notes EVERYTHING.
Then one day, We went to a adoption center for guinea pigs. Then my dad asked the person who worked there how much the insurance was and he was surprised.

Then my dad said, Lets get your mother a iPhone instead. I was sad and depressed so i just went along with it.
So i haven't touched my Guinea Pig binder since then. And yesterday i asked my dad if we could get a pet he said "Sure, As long as its a parrot/bird" i dont want a bird! I want a guinea pig.

So, I've been saving up for one i have 38 dollars and i might get one for my birthday if i come up with something.My mom thinks that im saving up for a Tablet/iPad lol. But im not.My birthday is in February and i hope i get 200-300 dollars by then! I have been getting straight A's expect in history i got a C+ on that. But please tell me how you got your parents to convincing you how to get one. Thanks :)
Added (1). Please help me tell me how i could convince my parents into getting one? My mom hates pets that make a mess around the house, I just think the insurance is the huge thing because someone told me that guinea pigs get sick a lot.
>>> I really want a guinea pig?