Monday, September 24, 2012

IPad 2 update 6.0 deleted youtube?

So, I did the update on my iPad 2, and it deleted the YouTube app. AND now the Apple app store does not even have an option to download a free or purchasable YouTube app! I did a little research and found out that the Apple internet Operating System (iOS) no longer supports YouTube. I am amazed since YouTube is one of the 2 favorite apps on the iPad. Does anyone know of a way to get it on the iOS 6.0 iPad 2, or of an app that is somewhat comparable to YouTube.Do the newer versions of the iPad offer it? Is this a way to get people to go and purchase the new iPads? I am mostly upset because my boyfriend uses it to watch fishing videos that aren't really available anywhere else. And I cannot pull up many videos through Google/safari because they are no longer compatible to watch. :(
>>> IPad 2 update 6.0 deleted youtube?