Friday, September 28, 2012

Reasons to buy iPad 4?

Well, the other day me and my sis went to sainsburys and there was a iPad 4 to try out, as its new.
We went on all the apps that were installed and we laughed until we had tears running down our cheeks after playing on the PhotoBooth.
I liked it so much i wanted to be able to be able to do that every single day- and i decided to save up. I have about £213 at the moment but now im being sensible about it… Well actually i think i'll officially save up if the 16GB iPad 4 white if it comes with iOS 6, or an update so i can update it to iOS 6 as soon as ive set it up.
Also, do you know the price sainsburys sell an iPad4 16GB for? I can remember that its slightly less than what Apple sell it for.
Thanks for your answers if u answer, u will help lots(:
>>> Reasons to buy iPad 4?