Sunday, September 23, 2012

Should I still let her come over?

She came over 2 times. She stayed the night all weekend. All she did was go on my iPad. The only time I got on my iPad is when I was talking to someone and she said she was going to call her dad and go home, and I was only on it for like, 5 minutes.So I told him bye. Right once I set it down, she gets something to eat and get on it again! And I told her I had to check my email really fast and she yanked it away and said "No! Hold on!" and it really irritates me. She won't even let me hold it. She forces me to tell her my password. I tell her no and she says "Oh my God, whatever, Lauren!" and I type it in for her. Then she gets all pissed at me for not telling her my password. When she asked "Hey, Lauren, what's your password?" I said "Here, let me type it in for you." and she said "No, just tell me!" and I don't like giving out my passwords.So I said "No, Alexis, just let me type it in." and she said "Whatever, I don't wanna play on it." she got 1 hour and 35 minutes on it when we were supposed to get a turn every 30 minutes.So I told her after she kicked me off "Hey, you got 1 hour and 35 minutes, let me have some time, please." and she said "No, that doesn't count! You should've been in here!" I was on the computer while she was playing and the clock is wrong. I suggested that we go outside or something and she said "No, that's okay, I'd rather stay inside." Do I make an excuse for her not to come over? Or should Iet her come over and tell her my dad is borrowing it?
>>> Should I still let her come over?