Sunday, September 30, 2012

What is better for me? iPad 3 VS Laptop?

Hi, I'm 14 and not sure if I should purchase the new iPad or an HP laptop. They would cost about the same, and I have a little over $600 saved. Heres my situation: My old netbook is unfunctional. I DO have a family computer I could use, no one hardly uses it except my dad when he works.So, if I got the iPad it wouldn't be a replacement. If I had an iPad, I would use it for Netflix, iBooks, email, some light web surfing, apps, reminders. If I had a laptop, I would use it for web, maybe microsoft but I can use that on the family computer. Pros and cons:

iPad-
Pros:
1. Apps
2. Better for Media
3. Lighter and more portable
4. Durable

Cons:

1.No adobe flash, but can get around that
2. Does not completely replace a laptop, but does everything a laptop does
3. Easy to crack, even with case

Laptop-
Pros:

1. Not easy to break
2. Adobe flash

Cons:

1. Can't have apple Apps
2. Hard to read on
3. Heavier

So what do you think?
Added (1). Durable, meaning it will last me while. And I MEAN not easy to break as in, if you drop it. What has a bigger chance of breaking?
>>> What is better for me? iPad 3 VS Laptop?