Monday, September 24, 2012

Why Doesnt My Husband Understand How Im Feeling?

Well This Is My Story..Me & My Husband Have Been Married For 8 Months Now & Currently Moved Back To His Parents House Because Soon We Will Be Heading To The United States ( We Are In Mexico Right Not) We Pay Bills, Light, Water, Give His Parents Extra Money & Buy Our Own Food. Its A Crowded House About 8 People .. I Love Him Very Much But Lately We've Been Having Problems .. And Its All Because Of His Family Being So Demanding… His Mother Is Always On His Side Even Though She Knows Im Right Most Of The Time. We Have Our Own Room With A Lock And I Dont Know But Somehow His Brothers/Little Sister Manage To Get In & Use My Laptop All My Electronics & The Other Day Stoled Money From & Got A Virus On My Ipad. I Told Him & It Was Like If I Was Talking To The Wall .. Also Another Thing & Probably My BIGGEST Reason Why We Fight: His Older Brother He Is 24 Yrs. Old & So Controlling Its Ridiculous Its Like If He Were The Head Of The House … He Tells My Husband What Do And My Husband Instantly Obeys Him ..My Husband Even Goes And Picks Up My Brother In Laws Girlfriend & Takes Her Home At Anytime It Could Be 4 AM & He Would Still Bring Her Home .. The Reason Why I Get Mad Is Because MY BIL Girlfriend Is My Husbands Ex Girlfriend Before She Started Dating My Brother In Law … Just 2 Weeks Ago I Started Feeling Sharp Pains In My Stomach Cause I Had Gotten Really Angry At Him Because I Told Him How I Felt In His House .. I Felt OverWhelmed & Stressed & Sick .. & I Told Him To Bring Me To The Hospital That The Pain Was Feeling Worse & What Did He Do Go & Listen To His Dumbass Brother & Pick Up My Brother In Laws Mother In Law .. Are You Kidding Me? .. What Should I Do Should I Leave Him? Do We Need COunseling? .. Please Helpp & No Offensive Comments.Im Asking Because Ive Done Possibly Everything To Work Things Out Between Us But No Results: ( .
>>> Why Doesnt My Husband Understand How Im Feeling?