Friday, September 21, 2012

Why won't my network connect to certain servers/sites?

I am temporarily staying at my parents house and trying to work from 2 remote desktops while I am here. The first RDP is working fine, the 2nd however cannot connect! I went over everything and discovered that when I use my own prepaid internet on my ipad (which I don't particularly want to use) I am able to connect fine, I only have this problem when trying to get on using my parents wifi.My mother was also tring to get onto our local credit union internet banking but received and error message saying 'internet explorer cannot display the page', and again when we used my prepaid internet, we don't have any issues. I am having this problem on my mother's computer, my laptop, my ipad and iphone. Has anyone come across this before? I would really appreciate anyones opinion on how to resolve this issue :)
>>> Why won't my network connect to certain servers/sites?