Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cant install anything via Virgin?

Ok weird thing.

If I download ANYTHING using my home Virgin Media broadband, the installation fails.
If however I tether my pc or ipad etc to my phones Three network 3g connection, things will install perfectly.

I've been on the phone to them and they checked the line, done a packet check, and say theyre is NOTHING wrong with the line and connection to the router, after hours of debate, they sent out a new Virgin superhub. This never fixed it.So randomly I changed the wireless channel, things worked for about 2 days, then stopped working again, I've wired into the superhub removing the wireless abillity to see if it was a range or anything conflicting with the signal, still the same problem.

This does this on all devices in my house, pc/xbox/android HTC/Ipad etc.

Any one have any info or advice? as virgin will NOT and have REFUSED to send out a technician.
>>> Cant install anything via Virgin?