Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Does my dream mean anything?

I'm curious on this one. Usually i don't think my dreams mean anything but i want to know what you all think, or it can just be me having a odd dream.

Okay well, i was in a class room setting and we were doing an assignment but i remember i was fiddling with this guys phone that i didn't know that was sitting in front of me. I had called my mother but i don't remembet talking to her i just remember trying to lower down the volume on my phone so it wouldn't ring if someone called and that's when the guy infront of me noticed i was using his phone, then i was laughing he tried showing me a game he was playing on his ipad and we started conversating.
From there it jumped to a part where me and a girl from class left I'm assuming she was my friend because i jumped on her back and we took off all jolly-like.
It skipped a bit again, i ended up running down alot of stairs very very fast face and everyone else was going fast pace as well including talking fast pace. I'm not sure if i was trying to find my way out of the building i just remember stopping and going a certain direction, but from that direction a crowd of kids were running towards me, i was down stairs a bit. Oddly, i saw alot of water coming down the steps where they were running from.

What could this mean if anything?
I know some dreams are merely Just dreams.
I would like to know y'alls opinion.
Thanks, i appreciate it!
>>> Does my dream mean anything?