Monday, October 22, 2012

How much could I get for this?

I'm in need of some money.So want to sell some stuff I don't use anymore on ebay. Here are the things:

-Samsung Laptop - RV515 w/ 320gb Hard Drive & 4gb of Ram includes Box, Charger, and Manuals
-PS Vita WiFi model includes Box, Charger and Manuals
-4gb PS Vita Memory Card
-Mortal Kombat (Vita) includes Box
-Ultimate Marvel vs Camcom 3 (Vita) includes Box
-Nintendo 3DS XL Blue includes Box, Charger, and Manuals
-Mario Kart 7 (3DS) includes Box
-Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
-New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS) includes Box
-Apple iPad 16gb WiFi (1st Generation) includes Box, Charger, and Manuals [has screen protector that was been installed by Best Buy before I ever used it]
-iPod Touch 8gb (4th Generation; Black) includes Box, USB Cord, and Manuals
-Pantech Link ii/2 ATT Cell Phone (IS NOT UNLOCKED) slight scratch on screen; includes Box, Charger, and Manuals.
>>> How much could I get for this?