Friday, October 26, 2012

How to overcome someone's beauty?

They're this girl at my school I like a lot. But honestly, it's only because I like how she looks. I know they say you should love someone by their personality, but I don't know how. Here's what she does. I know her name but she doesn't know mine at all. I wrote a song for her and played it, but she was more interested in her iPad, so she put on headphones and raised it to 100%. I wrote a poem for her, but she threw it in the garbage without reading it. I feel like a Garbodor, thrown in the trash and rejected by the world. Also, she said some hurtful things, and she laughed when I cried. She takes advantage of my love by making me do all these things, like her homework. Whenever I ask her out, she just make obvious lies.

I never had a girlfriend before, so I need some tips
>>> How to overcome someone's beauty?