Monday, October 29, 2012

How to print from an iPad (non-airprint)?

Hello! I recently got an iPad, and I've been using it for school.It's been working great; however, printing has been a bit of an issue. I use google docs quite frequently, and would love to be able to print from it, but I have no idea how to. Cloud Printing makes no sense to me and/or doesn't work with my printers, and other options have seemed to fail. I bought and installed Printer Pro, which seems to be a handy little app, but even that gave me problems.It has no problem identifying and using printers, however I'm unsure of how to apply it's abilities.It says to use the "Open In… " feature in Safari, Readdle, or a PDF viewer, but I have yet to see that option.It says it can print from google docs, but I can't find much of any support online. Whether I'm using Safari or Chrome, I can't seem to find any sort of "Open In… " option to select "Printer Pro" (which I'm sure will work as stated, provided that I can find such an option), and as it is the mobile browser version of Google Drive's print option (I can't even find a print or "Open In… " option in the separate Google Drive app) keep telling me to use Cloud Print, which is beyond me and seems like yet another unorganized, unnecessarily complicated beta which won't work mainstream for quite some time.

So, in short, what's the best way I can go about printing google documents from my iPad? I'd prefer to make use of Printer Pro, seeing as I spent $7 on it, but first and foremost I just want some method that works.

Thanks!
>>> How to print from an iPad (non-airprint)?