Friday, October 26, 2012

I forgot my password!

I have an iPad, and I stupidly changed the password (it's a word password) without actually processing what I typed as my password. Now it's disabled for 5 minutes, and each time I get it wrong it will keep increasing the time interval.

So this is the real problem, my sister (who is studying abroad in LONDON!) has all of my icloud information backed up in her laptop. She is in London, England, UK! I'm in Massachusetts, USA! My sister isn't coming back for about two months.

It says if I try to sync it to my desktop, it will completely erase my previous itunes record and replace it with my desktop's intune things (which has nothing). I wanted to restore, but if I do… I will have lost all of my precious data. What do I do? Go to the spple store? Will it help if I go to the apple store? And waiting two whole months with no iPad is too hard, but if push comes to shove I'll do it ;_;

P.S. I'm only 13, so I can't just go off to the apple store in a car anytime I want, I have to tell my parents about this problem and they'll be pissed off because the warned me about forgetting a password. I can't afford to lose thier hard earned trust!
>>> I forgot my password!