Thursday, October 11, 2012

I murdered my family in my dreams?

Ok, let me get this straight, I love my family more than anything!
Last night my mom took away the iPad from me while i was watching anime/reading/browsing the internet.i got a bit upset but eventually went to sleep. That night i had a dream that started like before i went to sleep(mom took away iPad etc.) but instead of going to sleep I took out a knife from under my pillow (wtf?) then it looked like I was possesed and then my mom started to scream for my dad to get Marcus out ( my 5yr old brother) i got up and started to swing the knife around like a crazy person! I kept screaming to myself to stop, but I couldn't! I ended up killing my family…
I am seriously creaped out! What can this dream mean? I love my family! P. S im 13 and female if that helps.
Please help!
Added (1). P.S im not a psycho! I am usually happy and bubbly. :D
>>> I murdered my family in my dreams?