Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I NEED ADVICE ASAP! MALE ADVICE MOSTLY?

I REALLY need someone to help me right now. I have bee in relationship for almost 2 yrs now with this great guy. But the other day I came over to his house last minute to do some homework (considering I lost power from the Hurricane) for class the next day. I went to go use his Ipad when I found an email open of him talking sexually to someone and exchanging sexual photos. I did confront him about it and he explained to me that he was only sending photos and nothing more. He also was crying and gave me an excuse that they were men and he was simply "just curious" about the opposite sex. I want to believe him but I don't. And just a few minutes ago, I found a pair of woman earrings that I know for a fact they aren't mine on his bookcase. I didn't get to confront him about that yet since we is at work but I don't know if I should bring it up. Even though I should. He is the first real relationship of my life and I do love him very much but now I can't trust him. I don't believe him about just the exchange of photos especially since in the conversation I read "I'm only a one bus ride away". He wants me to give him another chance but I don't know if I should. I don't trust him. PLEASE help me decide what to do. I have no one else to turn to.

Thank you.
>>> I NEED ADVICE ASAP! MALE ADVICE MOSTLY?