Thursday, October 18, 2012

I need to know, with a bacholars degree, what can I be expecting to make?

I'm in my freshman year of college. Still a long way to go until I graduate. I still haven't fully decided what I want to go into, but that's not all bad because I'm still taking my core classes. If I do decide just to graduate with a bacholars degree and not get a masters, how much can I expect to make (50k-$75k, possibly 100k MAX) I don't want any stories of ~~ oh, your expectations are to high, don't expect to make more than 50k ~ because that's not necessarily true, competition, time, experience, how hard you work, and your education are all determining factors of how much you will be payed. But I want to be very well to do when I'm older, which is very possible if you save right. Which means not eating out, not getting brand name products, buying cheaper clothes, not going on vacation every year - and you can rack up some money quite quickly with just doing those little things, plus others.So tell me, what do you think?
BTW: ( I want to go into either business, criminal justice, law, or culinary - chef).

(sorry if there are errors, I'm on an iPad and was typing fast).
>>> I need to know, with a bacholars degree, what can I be expecting to make?