Saturday, October 27, 2012

IPad or Smartphone? Christmas present for future husband!

I am trying to decide what to buy my fiance for christmas. I keep refusing to get a smartphone bc the data plan is so expensive, although I do feel bad about it because he is a 'working professional' and so he really does need it to keep on top of everything. I was thinking about getting him the iPad for christmas in hopes that he could carry it around in his attache/laptop bag, on the assumption that he will be able to get free wi-fi in enough places that it will be useful. Can anyone with an iPad tell me if it is worth it to get the iPad without any sort of paid wireless, ie.can you just connect to free wireless in enough places that it is just as useful? Thanks for your help!
>>> IPad or Smartphone? Christmas present for future husband!