Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ipod touch 5th gen.or ipad with retina display?

I want to buy an iPod Touch 5th gen.or an iPad with retina display. I dont know which one to buy tho. The reason i want an iPod is because it has a camera with a flash and it stays so cool in your hands like when your doing something. But i want to buy an iPad cause its bigger and its esier to see things like on the internat.but i'm not sure cause i cant put it in my poccet and carry it.but you know its esier to type.in ipod it has a flash and i really like taking pics and it wouldnt look awkward like when u take a pic as its awkward with an ipad.and its esier to carry and when i go to bed i can just leave it beside me and listen to music.btw if im gonna buy an ipad im gonna buy it without cellular.but you know ipod is just so colourful and cute.please help me.i dont know what to buyy!
>>> Ipod touch 5th gen.or ipad with retina display?