Thursday, October 25, 2012

Macbook Pro 13in or Ipad?

HI,
I'm a junior in high school and I'm thinking about replacing my old laptop.My current laptop is the 2008 Macbook model. Through the years, there have been some aesthetic wear and the battery cover is popping out (it's still attached to the computer, but the cover itself looks like its swelling).As a result, my computer cannot last even an hour without its charger.
As you all know, the Ipad mini and the Macbook Pro 13in Retina have been released. I was wondering if i should replace my computer with a new macbook pro or should I just keep my old computer and use it as a desktop and use the Ipad mini as a file holder? I can do all my important stuff on my old laptop and through iCloud, I can send it over to the Ipad.
Thank you!
>>> Macbook Pro 13in or Ipad?