Thursday, October 4, 2012

Problems with boredom?

Im always so bored but I have so much stuff.An iPad an iPhone an Xbox, Wii and a bunch of old video game systems. Whenever I go home all I want is to have friends over because it's no fun playing Xbox without a friend and all my other systems get boring.My friends parents mostly rarely answer the phone. And my friends most of them dont have a phone.My school is so boring im even in the eclipse class at my school. And strange things keep happening like someone charged 75$ to my dads credit card account so I can't use Xbox Live.My parents don't barely have enough money to pay for anything like soda. The only video game system that doesn't suck and has enough video games is my Xbox and I have to wait to use that. And even when I do that with friends or online it still is kinda boring. Well actually it's pretty fun. But I still want more like being able to play with friends online and yet I an still bored!
>>> Problems with boredom?