Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ps vita overclocking possible?

I desperately want to overclock my ps vita, i paid 300$ for it, an i feel like i have the right to do anything with my vita, My property my decisions, illegal or not, i payed for it, i really would appreciate if the blessed hackers can find hacks or stuff like that to safley overclock the ps vita, i read that each core of the ps vita is 400mz or 800mz, i feel like its capable of 2ghz without problems.sinse it is cutting technology, Well if you do find a way, it would be nice to have presets, kind of like laptops, energy saver (200mz) balanced (800mz) performance (2000mz) i honestly dont care about the battery dying every hour, or a warm ps vita, it kills me to read that the iphone 5 has console quality graphics, and that it has an A6 chip, and all this and all that, i want my vita to shine with fluid motion graphics, i also read that the ipad 3 uses the same gpu as the vita -_- what a gaming* console fail… how come sony didnt make there own, like the A6 chip from app inc.i really was dispointed knowing that the vita has the same gpu as the new ipad.but then again.theres no way of overclocking the new ipad.knowing that the psp 1000 2000 3000 were overclockable, made me wonder.and i know for a fact that the ps vita is and most certainly be able to be overclocked to 2ghz frequency
>>> Ps vita overclocking possible?