Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Should I cheat on my bf with my ex?

I babysit my ex's 2 year old son.My boyfriend and I have been fighting a lot recently. I just don't feel like he loves me even though he says he does. Things feel different and I may be to blame just for my pushing him away. I love him but. I feel so lonely. I went to spend time with my bf today and all he did was play on his ipad and drink 6 cans of beer. I was there so that we could talk and it seemed he was avoiding it.My ex has been trying to have sex with me but I have been denying him because its just wrong. I secretly have been tinkling about my ex sexually… And it is his birthday today. I am going to be seeing him today to babysit his son. Should I cheat on my bf? Will I feel better?
>>> Should I cheat on my bf with my ex?