Monday, October 15, 2012

Should I get an iPad 3 or iPad Mini?

With more information about the iPad mini being leaked, I was wondering if I should get the iPad Mini and the iPad 3. I really need to know as soon as possible because I have a 10% coupon from Staples which expires on the 20th and I would like to use it to buy a 16GB iPad 3 for about $449.10 Canadian or $507.49 with tax. I read the recent leaks about the iPad mini and it said that the 16GB iPad Mini was going to be €349 or roughly $443.40 Canadian.So they're just about the same price range. I'm currently in university and I would love to use an iPad 3 or iPad Mini to look at documents during lectures. I'm leaning towards getting an iPad 3, but getting new products before everyone else is pretty cool =3.So which one should I get? Thank you: D
>>> Should I get an iPad 3 or iPad Mini?