Thursday, October 25, 2012

SHOULD I GET IPAD MINI?

Hey guys,

I currently have an iPad 2 not with retina display or the A6X chip and am thinking of selling it and getting the new iPad mini because it's more convenient and easy to carry on the go to work and I also prefer the design. Who thinks I should get it?

I can't afford the iPad with retina display because the memory size I need and with 3G is much more than the same for iPad mini.

The iPad mini has better screen quality, hd FaceTime and iSight camera, Siri, and lightning connector which my current one doesn't. The only reason I ask is people are telling me it's a downgrade but the only thing I'm downgrading is screen size. Selling the new iPad with retina display for the iPad mini I would understand to be a downgrade but surely iPad 2 for iPad mini isn't?

Help me out guys, planning to Pre-order tomorrow!

P.s.no I don't want any other tablet and no apple isn't crap ;)
>>> SHOULD I GET IPAD MINI?