Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What do I do about my cousins, Urgent!

Ok so I have these cousins, that are young, and they annoy me a lot. There are 4 of them. I will list what they do that bothers me for each one. They are not all brothers or sisters. 2 are brother and sister and the other are also brother and sister. First family will be family A and the others will be family B. They all live together but never tell anything to their parents because I don't want them to feel bad. Instead of putting their real names, I will put other names to represent their names.So the question here, is what do I do about them? Here it goes.

Family A

Daniel, 3 years old
He is the youngest one, he always hits people and tries to take my phone, my iPad, ect.
Also he hits everybody a lot. That's it, I can over look that because he is so cute but does nothing else. He grabs things from my room and is often greedy. He bothers me least.

Alexandra, 4 years old
She is the most annoying out of the four. Even the other 2 hate her, except for Daniel, who cant talk. She runs from across the room just to poke or hit me. She hits me in the face and smiles. Also she walks into my room like its her room and starts grabbing stuff. Ex: I had a bell in my room and she kept ringing it, her mom did not do a thing. Also she talks about clothes to me. She tells me about her dolls and when she sees something in a store, she wants me to look at it.she always wants to talk, even though she can nearly talk. She always wants me to play dolls. She is selfish greedy and very Conceited. She also asks a lot of questions even though I ask her to stop. She always copies everybody and follows everybody else.

Family B

Jake, 6 year olds
He is in 2nd place for being annoying. He is always asking questions to the point that I get mad. When I ask him to stop, he continues without knowing. He always wants to play with me. Even when I am eating. He does not understand that I can't play with him every minute. When I am playing with all 4, and he does not like the game, he says, I am not playing any more. Then I agree and he stops playing. He starts to cry, he expects me to go after him. Also when I did play with them, and I have to leave, he goes in front of the doors to try and stop me so I can stay longer.

Isabella, 8 years old.
She is in 3rd place for being annoying. She does not do much really. All she does is ask a lot of questions. Ex: I answer a question and she asks, who says? She wants an exclamation for every answer. Also just like jake, she always wants me to play. Like jake she blocks the door exit with everybody else.

Ok that's it, so thanks for reading and answering because its long thanks again.Ps. I am 13.
Added (1). If you are going to say bad things, don't even answer, like Daniel.
>>> What do I do about my cousins, Urgent!