Friday, October 5, 2012

What happened to my YouTube app on my iPad?

My iPad had a general usage update, and I really didn't want to update, but today I did and when it finished all my apps where there, but my YouTube was gone. I didn't really care cause I figured I could just redownload it, but when I went to my App Store the format was completely different and when I typed down YouTube so many different searches came up but not YouTube itself, I then clicked a button that said I phone apps so I clicked that and found YouTube I downloaded it but the size of the YouTube screen is very small like the size of an iPhone screen. When I make it bigger it is very blurry, so what do I have to do, is it possible to undo that update cause I'm sure that's the problem since 5 minutes before that everything was just fine, and why was my YouTube the only thing that was taken away why not my other apps, I would've been fine with those, but no one messes with my YouTube!

So please help me, what do I do, and how do I into that update? Thanks for whoever answers!
>>> What happened to my YouTube app on my iPad?