Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What to ask for for christmas? - 1

Hi, Im 15 and a girl.My parents have asked me to start my christmas list so they can start getting me and my siblings presents. However i do not know what to ask for, I already have a laptop, phone, ipod, bike, camera and other stuff.My parents spend approximately £600 on each of us so money isnt really an issue. I dont want an ipad because i don't think id use it enough for the price of it and im not really fussed over them. I'll ask for clothes and shoes but i don't know what else to ask for. I volunteer and already donate some of my allowance to charitys, so im not really selfish or anything. Iv just had my room decorated and new wadrobe and bedding and stuff. I like sports and swim so i guess i could get some new goggles and a costume but id rather something more exciting.
>>> What to ask for for christmas? - 1