Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Which iPad generation would be best for school? - 1

I'm currently in vet tech school and have decided to get an iPad so that it's easier to take to and from work. I just need something that'll work with taking notes and that'll quickly pull up articles. I have no clue what the differences are between the different generations and don't really want to pay more for a newer generation if it's unnecessary. Since I already have an iPhone, I don't need to put music or apps that are unrelated to school on it and I'm also one of those people that don't need the "best of the best". Would a first generation be suitable for school? I know the mini iPad will be coming out i think this week, but I'm not interested in that one. I'd like something bigger.So if someone could please summarize the differences in plain english and not tech talk that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance for your help.
>>> Which iPad generation would be best for school? - 1