Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why is she being so moody?

My mum has been given an iPad for work, then she was given an iPad 2 which is more advanced, but we have been allowed to keep the ipad1 my mum works for the same people. Basically we have 2 iPads.

My mum uses the ipad2 and I have main use for the ipad1 because my computer broke recently. I share it with the rest of my family but I use it most of the time.

Now my sister already has a MacBook pro which she paid for herself because she already has a job. She's 21 and I'm 15 so she doesn't really need the iPad that much… but when she asks to use it I give it to her, and she responds with such attitude, something like "it's not just yours Yknow" when I didn't even say it was mine.
It gets worse when I ask for it back. When I ask for it back she screams and even cries. SHE'S 6YRS OLDER THAN ME
My parents have explained everything to her and that she may use it, but it's mostly mine, and she hates me for it
WHY
>>> Why is she being so moody?