Friday, October 12, 2012

Will the iPad mini sell?

Well I was thinking more and more about it, and I realized, would anybody really buy the iPad mini? Most android users buy 7 inch tablets because there is nothing smaller, I know some do like the size of it though. Well the thing with the iPad mini, is that iPad users right now aren't going to buy the mini most likely, and new iOS users, will most likely get the iPod touch, as it has a decent screen ( 4 inches ) is pocketable, and is a very nice device. Personally, I bring my iPod everywhere.Im sure many others do too, you can't bring a 7 inch device with you everywhere. I think iPad users will stick with there iPad as they already can't bring it everywhere, and the iPad mini will probably be significantly less powerful. For an extra couple hundred bucks ( assuming the base price is $300 ) you could get a much more powerful iPad with a better screen, and some may want the iPod touch for those who can't afford the iPhone. I know the iPad mini will apeal to some people, I just don't think many. Does anyboody agree?
>>> Will the iPad mini sell?