Thursday, November 29, 2012

An iPad or a Desktop Computer?

So my dad is offering me either a brand new desktop computer or an iPad for Christmas. The desktop I have now is really slow and old an runs on Windows XP. I hardly use it though because I'm constantly on my iPod Touch like I am right now. I keep all of my iPod's music on iTunes on my dad's computer because mine is so old. But I also have my mom's old Windows XP laptop that has no Internet connection like my desktop does and I mainly use it for school work. If I need to print something I just put it on my flash drive then print it on my dad's computer.
So I'm coflicted. I hardly use my computer, but I would like a new one to hold everything I have on iTunes and to play some online games not available on Apple products.It would work a lot faster and have more space like I want it to and I would probably begin using it more often. I am constantly on my iPod and an iPad wouldn't be as expensive as a new desktop computer might. Which should I pick? Any suggestions?
>>> An iPad or a Desktop Computer?