Thursday, November 15, 2012

Are my boobs sore because they are growing?

Okay simple question and i dont want silly answers please!

For the last four days my boobs have been hurting. I am 15 so obviously they are still growing but i just want a second opinion? Ive read some things that mention other things that arent exactly nice, but basically the pain i am having is around the inner bit if my boobs. I asked my mum and she said they are just growing. Its just the pain is irritating and i was wondering if anyone would know how long the pain usually lasts?

Also it hurts when i wear a bra and then when i take it off it still hurts, so at school i have to try and not think about it.

I am between a 32A and 32B. Not full enough for a B but too big for an A. Plus my friends believe 'my bra is too big for me' and sometimes during physical education when we change they point it out and i do get embarrassed. I was wondering if i should just wear a 32A until i can properly fit a 32B? Although i have been to several places and been measured and even they say to wear a B since i am still growing and so they can still grow.

Sorry if there are any typing errors. On an ipad and i cannot be bothered fixing!

I am also late for my period which is normal for me, but instead of having pre-period pains am i having chest pains instead?
>>> Are my boobs sore because they are growing?