Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas wish list ideas?

What I already have:
Ipod touch
iPad
Xbox 360
PS3
Phone
2 Nintendo Ds'

What I like:
Pokemon (I already have all of the games)
Doctor Who (already have all of my favourite seasons)
Gaming (the only games that I really want are Uncharted 1&2)
I like history (I want to be a history teacher when I get older)
I like weird facts (I'm like an encyclopedia of useless facts)
I like to have things that other people don't (not to sound like a bad person or anything)

I don't like sperrys or uggs or toms. I don't wear make-up.My Parents won't give me money or giftcards (I would just waste them anyway.)

What I have on my list so far:
Uncharted 1&2
Psp 1, 000*
socks
4 pack of monster rehabs (favorite drink)
New Straightener (sick of borrowing my sister's)
PS3 headset*

*= not sure about
I'm 13 by the way.
>>> Christmas wish list ideas?