Thursday, November 22, 2012

Did my ex cheat on me?

Okay so me and her were dating for 1 year and 9 months we are both freshman as of
now the reason I think she was cheating on me is during the end of last year on the last day of school as told me she broke her phone and it would be over half the summer till she got a new one. I was kinda suspicious but I thought she wouldn't lie to me.So I was like okay and so one day I was browsing Facebook and I see this kid named Dillion and he did one of those things if I get 10 likes ill answer every question and on of the questions was last text and it said my girlfriends name!!! So I was what the ***?! And I was like calm down let's see how long ago this was posted and it was 3 minutes ago. After that I could never really trust her. But I never suspected cheating.So school starts up again and were going good but I took her iPad (our school gives us iPad we have all out books and stuff on it) and she freaked out I opened the cover and she had been emailing Dillion like 70+ emails and that hurt so much because when ever I email her she never responds and when she does she says she busy.So about a month goes on and she breaks up with me she gave me no reason why well actually she said I think we should see "other" people.So I'm completely heartbroken and I didn't even want to go to school because I got no sleep and my every were all red (yes I cried) and so the next day my ex and Dillion are holding hands and making out right in front of me! (Her locker is four down from mine) I went home right away. And then later on I was on Instagram and I see her and Dillion at her house and pictures of them at his house and them at movies and the reason that hurt is because she told me when we were dating that she wasn't allowed to go on dates with boys.So yeah did she cheat on me?
>>> Did my ex cheat on me?