Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dreams About My Ex Dying?

Me and my Ex broke up two months ago. I ended it and I realized it was a mistake and wanted him back so bad. Sometimes he ignores me on purpose. We were in a long-distance relationship and never met. I told him 4 days ago I wasn't gonna bother with him for a long time. I talked with someone the day before the dream who had a long-distance where the person just disappeared. I told him I would've been scared to death if that happened to me and my Ex if we were still together and that I would worry he was hospitalized or dead.

My dream was that I heard my Ex was dead and I saw him lying dead somewhere in a casket I think. But it wasn't exactly him, it was him on the inside but on the outside it looked like his current girlfriend. I felt so full of grief that he died and I didn't feel good after I woke up.

This isn't the first dream I had about my Ex. There were two if I remember correctly, one was where I was on an iPad on Skype video call and we were a couple again smiling and acting all sweet like we did before. (We've only video called once where we acted like this and I kept wanting to do it again but he was always too busy or didn't want to). The second one is where we were hanging out in real life acting like great friends and messing around with each other.

I don't know what to feel about my Ex at this point. I've always wanted to meet him and try again as a couple, but I just don't know anymore.
>>> Dreams About My Ex Dying?