Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I own a iPad 2 should I get a mac book?

I currently own a iPad 2 and I've had it since February. For Christmas and my birthday (in February) I'm getting money from everyone and I dont know what to get.So I was wondering if some would tell me is it worth me getting a mac book when I have a iPad. I like the iPad it's just there are some sites I like that use flash so I can't go on them on the ipad.So is it worth having both as I wouldn't sell my iPad.
Added (1). When I take pictures either on holiday or when I'm out I want to edit them and share them from my camera and I can't on the iPad plus I like flash sites. I use the iPad for quick browsing and in the car when we're traveling. Now I'm using it as a pc since I don't have one
>>> I own a iPad 2 should I get a mac book?