Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In love with the bff Help!

Alright well Im in love with my bestfriend and I confess it to him… We agree to follow the flow of things to see if we have chemistry he said that his looking for someone like me and im looking for someone like him so lets see. We have been hanguing out for almost 3 months more often than before (5 out of 7 days a week), hes always teasing me, hugging me feeling each other faces, holding hands occasionally but not intentionally. We go to college together I pick him up in the morning and drive him back home everyday in which we spend time after school almost every day he always find some excuse for me to stay. During weekends he is always inviting me to hangout by his place with his relatives.It seems perfect the problem is that #1. We havent kiss yet and #2. I think he still waiting for his ex to come back after 5 months that she broke up with him because today I saw a picture on his Ipad of them kissing between the pictures he had… I dont know what to do!!! He act like he is really into this whatever we having he even said this is going well but I dont see this moving foward and Im not sure about his feelings toward me! His parents love me he invited me to diner with them once and since them they always want me to visit we even spend thanksgiving and blackfriday shopping together too. HEEEEELP!!!
>>> In love with the bff Help!