Wednesday, November 21, 2012

IPad mini w/ 4G or Wii U?

Since Christmas is coming up i wanted a gift that will be fun to play. Of course i want something that i can play games with. I want the iPad mini cause ive always wanted an iPad and the others are way more expensive and i like the portability. I want the Wii U because everybody is saying that is a good console. I want the deluxe bundle, and i also want it because there are a lot of games that look fun, including the new super mario bros. I know the iPad mini is more expensive, but it looks awesome! And if there is any black friday deals for any of these please let me know. And do you think i should just wait to see if there is any Christmas deal for any of these. Well just let me alone your opinion and if there are any deals. Please respond. Thanks !
>>> IPad mini w/ 4G or Wii U?