Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ipad vs Galaxy tab.?

Hi, My laptop broke a few days ago.So now i'm taking the insurance pay out and buying myself a tablet.My choices are between the Samsung Galaxy Tab (P5100) and the Ipad (3)

I just wanted to know app wise is there much of a difference? If so what are they and would it really be an inconvenience?

And also on the other hand I live in South Africa, The apple support is horrible here, so if something should happen to the Ipad, i'd have to send it away.

Memory space is also quite important since I have A LOT of music that I need to store somewhere and school projects etc etc, and the only Ipad I can get is a 16GB or tops a 32GB but there is almost a R1000 difference (quite a lot for me) while the Galaxy can take a memory card

Keeping all that in mind, which should I take? And why, don't just say Ipad because you're a devoted apple user or visa versa !
>>> Ipad vs Galaxy tab.?